SGPC Policies & Procedures
The Sibford Gower Parish Council develops Policies & Procedures to govern and guide its day-to-day business.
Our Policies & Procedures are based on National and County models where applicable, but are modified where appropriate to reflect our local needs and the scale of our activity.
We periodically review each of our Policies & Procedures to balance latest best practice with simplicity and appropriateness to our scale.
Draft documents may be published here prior to review and adoption by the full Parish Council. Once approved, the adopted version will be published here, replacing the draft.
Our current SGPC Policies & Procedures are attached below …
- SGPC Casual Vacancies & Co-option [WORK IN PROGRESS]
- SGPC Code of Conduct – Sep 20
- SGPC Complaints Procedure – Sep 20
- SGPC Standing Orders – May 2020
- SGPC Recording of Meetings Policy – Dec 2018.pdf
- SGPC Publication Scheme – Dec 2020
- SGPC Emergency Plan [WORK IN PROGRESS]
- SGPC Financial Regulations – Dec 2020
- SGPC Internal Financial Controls – Dec 2020
- SGPC Risk Assessment – Mar 2021
Information & Privacy