SGPC Policies & Procedures
The Sibford Gower Parish Council develops Policies & Procedures to govern and guide its day-to-day business.
Our Policies & Procedures are based on National and County models where applicable, but modified where appropriate to reflect our local needs and the scale of our activity.
Our current SGPC Policies & Procedures are attached below …
The new Sibford Gower Parish Council will be undertaking a full review of all our Policies & Procedures over the coming year, aimed at balancing national and county best practice with simplicity and appropriateness to our scale. Revised documents will be published on this website once approved and signed off by the full Parish Council.
- Financial Regulations
- SGPC Internet Banking Policy – Dec 2018.pdf
- SGPC Recording of Meetings Policy – Dec 2018.pdf
- SGPC Standing Orders – May 2020
- SGPC Grievance Policy – May 2020
- SGPC Disciplinary Policy – May 2020
- SGPC Responding to Planning Applications Policy May 2020
- SGPC Code of Conduct Sep 20
- SGPC Complaints Procedure Sep 20
- SGPC Records Retention Policy Sep 2020
- SGPC GDPR Privacy Notice Sep 2020