Sibford Photography Club is an informal group with a shared interest in photography. Activities include instructive presentations and regular photo topics with the resulting images presented and discussed at monthly meetings in the Village Hall.
Some examples of our activities are:
- a visit to Hart Silversmiths at the Guild of Handicraft in Chipping Campden to capture aspects of this fascinating craft
- a presentation on the wildlife and landscapes of Namibia
- instructive presentations on camera controls and composition
- external speaker on photographing concerts and festivals
- a practical session on basic studio photography
- external speaker on creative abstraction.
We also hold outdoor photoshoots, for example walking round nearby villages finding photo opportunities or visiting local nature reserves. In the future, we hope to put on a club exhibition. We would like to welcome more members to the club, so if you are interested in joining, please contact Colin Lamb at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01295 780 357.