Use the + and – buttons at top-left corner of map to zoom in to house level and out again.
Use the tick-boxes at top-right corner to select types of markers displayed.
Click one of the places of interest listed below the map to fly to it on the map.
- Dog waste bin, Backside Lane
- Dog waste bin, Bonds End Lane
- Dog waste bin, Colony Road
- Dog waste bin, Hawkes Lane
- Dog waste bin, Hook Norton Road
- Dog waste bin, Millennium Field
- Dog waste bin, Sibford School
- Dog waste bin, Woodway Road
- General waste bin, Primary School
- General waste bin, Village Hall
- Piggy Path
- Village Hall
Something important missing from the map? Please let us know.
The boundaries of the Parish Councils may be examined on the Ordnance Survey’s Election Maps website.
To find out if your property lies within the Sibfords Conservation Area, check the map in the appraisal document, or the maps on Cherwell District Council’s website.