During the Coronavirus crisis, beware of scammers – read our warning.
This page provides contact points and sources of information to help you keep yourself and our community safe.
The Neighbourhood Watch coordinator for the Sibfords is Peter Hine, telephone 788 830, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Key telephone numbers
- Emergency (Fire, Police or Ambulance): 999
- Non-emergency Police: 101
- NHS non-emergency medical helpline: 111
- The universal emergency number that works (almost) anywhere in the world: 112
- Crimestoppers is an independent charity that allows you to report a possible crime anonymously: 0800 555 111
Visit Get Safe Online.
The Master Locksmiths Association provides contact details of local vetted locksmiths.
Agencies such as Thames Valley Police, Action Fraud and Neighbourhood Watch use the Neighbourhood Alert service to alert people to crime and other issues in their local area. You can sign up to receive these directly, via email, on the Thames Valley Alert website. The most recent alerts for our neighbourhood are listed on this page.