This page provides contact points and sources of information to help you keep yourself and our community safe.
Key telephone numbers
- Emergency (Fire, Police or Ambulance): 999
- Non-emergency Police: 101
- NHS non-emergency medical helpline: 111
- The universal emergency number that works (almost) anywhere in the world: 112
- Crimestoppers is an independent charity that allows you to report a possible crime anonymously: 0800 555 111
Visit Get Safe Online.
Message in a Bottle
The Message in a Bottle project, organised by the Lions Club, helps the emergency services quickly find details of regular medication and other useful information in your home.
The Master Locksmiths Association provides contact details of local vetted locksmiths.
Thames Valley Police put out regular alerts about crime in the local area, and to give advice on the topics listed on this page. You can sign up to receive these directly, via email, on the Thames Valley Alert website. The most recent alerts for our neighbourhood are listed on this page.