Fix My Street

Drawing of car falling into pothole

The most reliable way to report problems with roads and local amenities, such as

  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Dog Fouling
  • Drainage
  • Flyposting or graffiti
  • Flytipping or litter
  • Pavements
  • Streetcleaning
  • Unlit lampposts
  • Potholes
  • Overhanging trees

is via FixMyStreet. If you can, take a photograph of the problem first and have it ready to upload with your report.

View a list of the most recent reports in and around Sibford at,-1.480052/3

Highways Emergencies

For urgent out of hours highway related issues in Oxfordshire, call 01223 849 731.

“Out of hours” means evenings, weekends and bank holidays; during normal working hours, call the council’s customer service centre on 0345 310 1111.

If the situation is potentially life threatening, don’t hesitate – call 999.