Highways Issues in Sibford Gower

A house that has a sign on the side of a road

Oxfordshire County Council’s Highways Department are responsible for maintaining the Highway which includes roads, adjacent footpaths, and verges. These issues should usually be reported via fixmystreet.com but we understand that some parishioners have reported issues on there but do not feel they are getting any help from Highways. The Parish Council has been offered a meeting in the village with the new Highways Parish Council Liaison representative and we feel this would be a good opportunity to take the Highways representative around the village to show them the issues that are of concern to parishioners. If you have an issue that you would like us to raise with Highways when they visit the village please e-mail details of your concerns to the Parish Council Chairman, Cllr Jackie Noquet, before 7th June on Cllr.Jackie.Noquet@thesibfords.org.uk