Village Hall souvenir booklet 1957
Sibford Village Hall Souvenir 1957 is a 40-page booklet published to mark the opening on 9th November 1957 of a new village hall for the Sibfords – the one still in use today.
- Previous village halls and efforts to obtain a new one, sustained over many years
- The bookings schedule for the first few months in the winter of 1957/8
- Henry de Ferrières, Thomas Goher, Scipforde, Sibeford, Siba’s Ford, … a short history of Sibford
- … and much more.