- How many metres above sea level is the Friends’ School?
- Now convert that to old fashioned feet for your parents’ benefit.
- Where would you find Mrs. Isabelle Stevens?
- What times are the postal collections from the Sibfords?
- Why was November 9th, 1957 a great day for Sibford?
- Why might you have seen Crusader Knights at Temple Mill in the Middle Ages?
- What is the complete telephone dialling code for Sibford? (Swalcliffe exchange).
- What connection is “Keep the Home Fires Burning” said to have with Sibford?
- Who represents Sibford on the Cherwell District Council?
- Where is the Patron Saint of the wool trade commemorated?
No prizes, but we will give the answers in September.
… And while we are asking local questions, can anyone explain why The Colony is so called?