Horti visit to Rockcliffe Garden
This is a unique opportunity to visit this lovely garden which is only rarely open to the public. Sue Bannister has secured our entry to this special garden and she has organised the trip for us as follows:
- The garden is situated near to Upper Slaughter and we will be travelling from Sibford in our own cars.
- We will meet at the Village Hall at 1.45pm ready to leave at 1.50pm prompt
- The post code is GL54 2JW and the estimated journey time is 35 minutes.
- The cost of the visit is £10 per person and includes a private tour by the head gardner.
- Refreshments are not provided but Stow is close by so you may wish to stop there for tea after your visit.