All the answers are to be found in back numbers of the Scene.
- Who had to choose between sharks and crocodiles?
- Who were they and when were they last seen?
- What part of the Sibford scene was missing in May 1977?
- Who found his passport to America in Sibford?
- Who won the competition for the Village Hall colour scheme?
- Who went “a’gooding” in December?
- Where would Reubin Sabin take you in the 1880s?
- Whom did the villagers take to court for more money?
- What ferrous object was resurrected in the Ferris?
- When did the Scene change shape?
- On what occasion was this said: “However widely people travel, Sibford is the place they like to come home to” ?
- What is The Loggins?
- Who indulged in a charitable bean-feast?
- Who resolvedg “Must dress up more often” ?
- The Gower Post Office closed on June 30th, but which year?
(Answers at the bottom of page 7).