Widen Your Horizons
- February 21: Manvir Singh will come to talk about being a Sikh
- February 28: Ansar Hussain about being a Muslim
- March 7: Naomi Perry about the Jewish Faith
- March 14: Canon Richard Cook explaining “Why the Middle East is as it is”
- March 21: James and Andrew Taylor talking about the importance of their Christian Faith
Anyone who wants to learn and grow and deepen their understanding of these great World Religions, and their geographical and political background, is warmly invited to attend.
Refreshments available from 7pm. Bring a cushion!
No charge but the opportunity to make a donation to defray expenses.
- Wednesday, 21 February 2018
- Wednesday, 28 February 2018
- Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- Wednesday, 14 March 2018
- Wednesday, 21 March 2018