Sibford Ferris PC Planning Committee
Upstairs classroom, Sibford School Sports Hall
- Minutes of Planning Meeting of 28 September to be agreed and signed as an accurate record.
- OCC Ref. MW.0080/17 CDC Ref. 17/02029/CM Ferris Hill Farm Sibford Road Hook Norton: the continued use of the area shown on the plan marked “site location plan – lower yard 2 – Sept 2017” and the building and land to the south in connection with the waste transfer station – to be discussed and comments agreed.
- OCC Ref. MW.0081/17 CDC Ref. 17/02028/CM Ferris Hill Farm Sibford Road Hook Norton: continue the operation of Ferris Hill Farm waste management facility permitted by planning permission no 15/01829/CM (MW.01321/15) without complying with conditions 3 (to delete condition which requires colour of picking station to be dark green or grey), 8 (pre-sorting of skip waste materials to be permitted) and 10 (storage of waste materials to be permitted) – to be discussed and comments agreed.
- 17/01981/F The Pheasant Pluckers Inn Burdrop: change of use from A4 to C3 (ACV Listed) – to be discussed and comments agreed.
- 17/02004/F West Town House Woodway Road: two-storey rear extension – to be discussed and comments agreed.
- 17/00343/TCA Meadow View Main Street: T1 2 x Beech – crown reduce by approx. 3 m and raise over drive; T3 x Sycamore part of the above group reduce similar to balance; T4 x Field Maple reduce extended limb over garage and crown clean/thin by 15% – to be discussed and comments agreed.
- 17/00370/TCA The Old Post Office (formerly Sunnybank), Main Street: T1, T2, T3 x unspecified species – fell and plant new trees in other parts of the garden – to be discussed and comments agreed.
- Any Other Business