Come and learn the top tips to creating your own beautiful Christmas table or door decoration! A fun afternoon with friends and super start the festive period and you can use these skills year round. Demonstration of three beautiful arrangements by Val Law, followed by a time to make your own decoration.
Ticket £8 includes refreshments and a raffle of the three demonstration decorations.
Further info or to book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Carolyn on 07711 897 902.
Please bring your own secateurs or scissors and an apron, plus foliage. Oasis and floristry wire and some ribbon will be available on the day for a small fee.
There will be a demonstration of three decorations: choose one that you would prefer to make.
- A Table Decoration. For this you will need to bring
- 6’’ (approximately) diameter plant pot, preferably without a hole
- decorative candle
- greenery from the garden such as laurel or holly, ivy, leylandii, etc
- Door Decoration. For this you will need
- floristry spade (Gil can supply – see below)
- greenery to include 2 or 3 long stems
- Circular Table Decoration: You will need
- storm / church candle
- a 23 cm (9.1 inches) Oasis Ring (Gil can supply – see below)
If you don’t have a floristry spade or an oasis ring, you can order them via Gil Soden on 780 543; she’ll need a week’s notice.
This is a fund raising event for Holy Trinity Church.