Steered by local residents, a community led plan sets out a VISION of how your community wants to develop and identifies the ACTION needed to achieve it.
Sibford Ferris and Sibford Gower Parish Councils have confirmed their support for the preparation of a Joint Parish Plan.
Come and join us for a livety and informative evening at the Village Hall on Tuesday 7th December at 7.30 pm to share your views on how we can improve The Sibfords for the future. We hope to see you there! Refreshments will be available.
Why do a Parish Plan?
- A shared vision for the whole community which can identify and kick start new projects in the village
- A greater sense of community spirit, with an opportunity for everyone to contribute
- Influence and inform others and give a local perspective on policy making
- Highlight areas of concern and how best to address them.
The meeting will be attended by Oxfordshire Rural Communities Council who will explain about Community-led plans and their benefits.
If you require further information in advance of the Parish Plan Launch Event, contact:
- Richard Hartree in Sibford Ferris
- Sue Mattinson in Sibford Gower