I feel a word of explanation is due reference the delay in taking part in this projected activity for the Katherine House Hospice Trust. The original intention was to do the drop next Spring to give time to organise sponsorship etc. However, one was suddenly offered an opportunity to do the jump with the Airforce into water earlier this month. This jump was cancelled at short notice because of the weather. The water jump was considered to be safer for those who do not bounce so easily especially if they are above average weight. It would seem unlikely that any other jump can be arranged before Christmas and if it is postponed that far ahead one might as well wait until the Spring and jump with the R.A.F. The sponsorship has already been very generous and over £600 has already gone to Hospice Trust. For this much thanks and appreciation. Hopefully you will all understand if the jump is postponed until next year.