Married Miss Harbidge of Elfordern to Mr Haddon of Cheltenham at St Philip and St James’s. Bell, Rosa, Frank and Sophie Smith came into Oxford. Returned same evening. Frank’s portrait taken at Hills and Saunders.
The marriage certificate shows Miss Harbidge’s address as “Elfordern” Bradmore Road. Stevens and his family lived in Bradmore Road, Oxford, from 1872 until they moved to Sibford in 1875.